2018-04-17 Annual Musiness Meeting AGENDA
From: Stuart Kerr [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2017 10:17 PM
Subject: Schedule Reminder – USGNY ZOOM Business Meeting 4-29-17
Hello fellow USGNY Members and Friends! I am reminding everyone to please mark
down on your calendars next Saturday’s annual Business Meeting:
Here is the USGNY Meeting Agenda for our annual Business Meeting on Saturday April
29th at 10 AM EST online on Zoom. We need to choose a Program Chair. Please use the
the following link to enter your nominee for this position. Click on it to open the
spreadsheet and enter your nominee.
We will be hosting our Meeting online using Zoom Video Conferencing [Meeting
Agenda attached]. To download for free the Zoom software to call in for the Meeting, go
The Meeting ID is 729-329-1303. It is recommended that you test Zoom sometime prior
to the Meeting if you plan to participate. By completing our annual business agenda this
April 29th, we will be able to make our June 17th Meeting a mix of socializing and UB
In love and teamwork,
Stuart Kerr USGNY Secretary
URANTIA SOCIETY OF GREATER NEW YORK
April 29, 10AM EST – ONLINE
Meeting ID: 729-329-1303
To join by phone only: (646) 568-7788
President’s Remarks: Richard Daunt
Vice President’s Remarks: Andrea Deinstadt Secretary’s Remarks: Stuart Kerr
Treasurer’s Report: Barry Clark reporting for Doreen Heyne
Program Committee Chair Report: Hal Rainbow Hospitality Committee Chair Report:
Bree Neumann Translation Committee Chair Report: Eileen Laurence Outreach Chair
Report: Nick Curto • Request for $150 dollars for advertising the Urantia Midtown
NYC Study Group.
ITEM 1: Review nominations and vote for USGNY Programs Chair.
ITEM 2: Barry Clark – 15-20 minutes to preview the Society’s new website that’s about
to go ‘live’.
ITEM 3: Avi Dogim and Richard Daunt will give a report on the Unity discussion they
ITEM 4: Stuart Kerr – Proposal for a possible and modest summer or autumn weekend
“Society get-together” as a 3-day retreat – a chance to truly get to know one another
socially as a Society. Guests should certainly be invited to attend and possibly some
UB-related workshops and presentations could certainly be of possible value.
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
USGNY Public Archive Most Recent Posts1. publicEntries
- 2018-04-17 Annual Musiness Meeting AGENDA June 8, 2018wp-adminFrom: Stuart Kerr Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2017 10:17 PM Subject: Schedule Reminder – USGNY ZOOM Business Meeting 4-29-17 Hello fellow USGNY Members and Friends! I am reminding everyone to please mark down on your calendars next Saturday’s annual Business Meeting: Here is the USGNY Meeting Agenda for our annual Business Meeting on Saturday April 29th at 10 ...
- 2018-03-24 USGNY Meeting Minutes June 2, 2018wp-admin—–Original Message—– From: Stuart Kerr Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 6:29 PM Subject: USGNY Meeting Minutes 3-24-18 Hello fellow USGNY Members and Friends! Attached, you will find the Meeting Minutes to our recent USGNY Social Meeting at the home of Barry and Kay Clark – Thank you Barry and Kay for your hospitality! . Of note, the ...
- 2018-03-24 Marta Elder’s program on “The Spiritual Brain” June 3, 2018wp-adminAttached is a youtube link to Marta’s great presentation on “The Spiritual Brain” —–Original Message—– From: Richard Daunt Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 2:00 PM To: ‘email@example.com’ Subject: Youtube Link Hi Barry – here’s the link to the video of Marta’s presentation yesterday: https://youtu.be/z8G3VH4N70o Cheers, Richard — This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. www.avg.com
- 2017-11-11 USGNY Meeting Minutes June 3, 2018wp-admin—–Original Message—– From: Stuart Kerr Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 9:26 PM Subject: USGNY Meeting Minutes for 11-11-17 Hello USGNY Members and Friends! I hope that everyone has enjoyed a wonderful period of Holidays. We are now entering into a new year of 2018, filled with opportunity and imagination. May we all be inspired to do our ...
- 2017-10-13 USGNY Society Retreat (Fall 2017) June 2, 2018wp-adminDetails attached. 2017USGNYFallRetreat.pdf THE GLOBAL PEACE CONVENTION is a preeminent, world-level platform to share best practices and develop collaborative strategies in areas of peacebuilding, education, entrepreneurship, sustainable development, youth and women empowerment, and other fields of social impact. Following conventions hosted in Manila (2009), Nairobi (2010), Seoul (2011), Atlanta (2012), Kuala Lumpur (2013), and Asunción (2014) ...
- 2017-09-09 USGNY Meeting Minutes June 3, 2018wp-admin—–Original Message—– Subject: USGNY Meeting Minutes 9-9-17 Hello everyone! Attached, please find the USGNY Meeting Minutes for our get-together at the Dogim this past 9-9-17. Thank you Avi and Lila for your warm hospitality! Also attached find the following additional documents; • 2017 USGNY Fall Retreat Res Form • Course in Spiritual Formation – Weekend Retreat Agenda • USGNY Outreach, Curto 9-9-17 • Urantia Book Conference ...
- 2017-01-28 USGNY Meeting Minutes June 8, 2018wp-adminAttached are the minutes from the captioned meeting. USGNY-Meeting-Minutes-1-28-17-Revised-2-9-17.docx